Urgent care centers are places to get quick and efficient care when minor emergencies arise and your primary doctor is unavailable. No appointment is required and you get conveniently treated in a cost effective manner for conditions such as closed fractures, lacerations, allergic reactions, minor infections and much much more. Here are a few things that make Sunrise Urgent Care center unique:
- You get care from board certified emergency and family medicine physicians. The doctors are highly experienced and will only refer you to the ER if absolutely necessary.
- We are highly trained to care for Pediatric as well as Adult patients.
- We save you alot of money. For example, going to the ER for fracture care may cost you as much as $3,000. At Sunrise, depending on your insurance, your bill is between $150 and $300.
- We are very efficient. There is usually no wait time.
- Convenient hours of operation. We are open from 9am to 9pm. You can come during your lunch break or after work.